- Chop Medjool Dates into small pieces and add to a high processed blender.
- Add all other ingredients into your blender and blitz on high for 90 seconds - 2 minutes so it still has some texture. (You may have to scrape down the sides of your blender half way through).
- Spoon mixture into a bowl and then in a separate bowl add your shredded coconut.
- Roll mixture into desired size balls and then roll over shredded coconut. (tip: when rolling the balls flatten them slightly with your palms so they are more even and easier to bite into).
- Once you have rolled your bliss balls place them in an air tight container and store them in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. If you would like them to last longer they also freeze perfectly.