ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup organic dried cranberries
1/2 cup organic raw macadamias (chopped)
|1/2 cup organic roasted cashews or pistachios (chopped)
1/4 cup organic desiccated coconut
250g marshmallows (halved)
375g milk chocolate melts or block
- Line a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper.
- Allow paper to overhang on the all sides.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except the chocolate) and mix well.
- Melt the chocolate and stir this through the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish and press down well with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set. Once set, cut into squares to serve.
Substitute the nuts and dried fruit in this recipe for any of your favourites! Organic Dried Inacberries would also give a nice sour twist! This makes a lovely gift at Christmas or Easter!
Have no questions.