ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
250g natural organic almond meal
280g unsalted organic butter (brought to room temp)
280g organic rapadura sugar
6 organic free range eggs, separated
150 g organic rice flour
zest of 1 orange
- Pre heat oven 180 degrees celsiuse and grease your cake tin.
- Cream the butter and Rapadura sugar in a large mixing bowl for at least 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture, and beat until combined.
- Stir in the almond meal.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until light and fluffy and then add to the mixture little by little.
- Add the rice flour and mix all ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
- Pour the cake mixture into tin and bake in the preheated oven for 45 mins or until cake has browned on top (prick with a skewer in the middle to see if the mixture sticks, if it does, leave a little longer).
- Let the cake stand for 5 minutes, then remove from tin and sprinkle with flaked almonds and icing sugar (optional).
Have no questions.