- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Make Caramel Topping: Place butter (or coconut oil) and brown rice syrup in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter has melted. Mix well to combine, whilst adding a pinch of salt and turmeric powder.
- Chop up the mixed nuts, or place nuts in a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Line an oven tray and scatter nuts over a small area in the centre of the tray.
- Pour your melted caramel over the crushed nuts and even the mixture out as much as possible by gently tilting tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. It will bubble and go slightly brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool (you may place in the freezer)
- Meanwhile prepare the Pudding: Place all the pudding ingredients into blender or Thermomix (speed 7) and blend until smooth and creamy. Stop and scraping down sides to make sure it is well combined.
- Pour the pudding mixture into two glasses or small serving dishes and place in the fridge to chill.
- Once topping has cooled and caramel is hard, break into shards and place on top of filling.
- To serve, garnish with cherries and enjoy.
*Soaked Cashews: Soak in cold water for 4-6 hours, or boiling water for 1 hour. Drain and rinse well.