- Lightly grease the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the oats, buckwheat, pepitas, sunflower seeds and macadamia nuts to the slow cooker.
- Add the coconut oil, honey, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt to a separate jug and whisk to combine. Pour over dry ingredients in the slow cooker and mix well to ensure all ingredients are coated in the coconut oil mixture.
- Cook for 2 and a half hours on low, stirring every half hour.
- Place mixture on a baking tray and spread out evenly to allow to cool and crisp up. Once cool store in an airtight container or large glass jar.