ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 tsp Carwari organic white miso
2 tsp Carwari organic white dashi - Concentrated
2 tsp organic hulled tahini
1&1/2 tsp organic brown rice vinegar*
1/4 tsp organic agave syrup
1 tsp water
40-50g organic soba noodle (dry)
Vegetables such as sliced onions, rocket leaves, coriander, snow pea sprouts etc
Canned tuna (optional) - drained
Organic black sesame seeds for topping
- Cook soba noodle according to package instructions then place in cold water. Drain well once cooled.
- To make the dressing, add miso, tahini and agave to a small bowl. Gently add brown rice vinegar then whisk until well combined.
- Add white dashi and water and stir to combine.
- Place cooked & drained soba noodles, vegetables and drained tuna on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put the dressing into a small serving bowl or pour the dressing over the noodle salad. Enjoy!
*If you don't use canned tuna and use only 1 teaspoon of Brown Rice Vinegar.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.