- In a food processor add all the falafel ingredients. Blitz until fully combined and the mixture resembles wet bread crumbs.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the falafel mixture and using your hands, gently press the mix into golf ball size pieces. Place the falafels onto a tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat sunflower seed oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Test the heat of the oil by adding a bit of the falafel mixture to the pan. If it starts to sizzle and fry it is ready.
- Add the falafels to the hot pan, cooking each side until golden and crispy. Remove from the heat to a paper towel to drain. Season with flakey salt while they are warm.
- To make the miso-tahini sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until fully combined. Season to taste.
- Serve the falafel with the miso-tahini, fresh herbs and lemon.