- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix the wet and the dry ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased muffin tin, or use this mixture to create a frittata slice (line a baking dish if turning into a slice).
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes*** or until golden and cooked through.
- Enjoy as a convenient and super tasty savoury snack!
* We recommend squeezing and draining water out of the grated zucchini before adding to this muffin mixture to help reduce excess moisture.
** Substitute for crumbled feta cheese, or for a dairy-free option use 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes.
*** If making mini muffins, reduce baking time appropriately.