- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 170°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine almond meal, coconut flour, vanilla powder and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup and stir to combine well.
- Spoon out a tablespoon of mixture at a time (or teaspoon for mini cookies), and use your hands to mould into round, even cookies. Lightly flatten as you place them on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden (10-15 minutes if making mini cookies). Remove from oven and allow them to cool completely.
- To make the filling, open up the coconut cream and scoop out 1/4 cup of the thick, separated cream that has formed at the top of the refrigerated tin. Store leftovers in the fridge for future use.
- Blend the coconut cream with strawberries, cashews, coconut oil and vanilla powder in a high-powered blender until smooth and creamy. Add a touch extra coconut cream if needed to assist blending. Transfer to a bowl and set aside in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Spread filling onto half of the cooled cookies, then top with remaining cookies.
- Serve and enjoy straight away! Store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2-3 days.