ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
6 large kale leaves, de-stemmed and chopped
1½ cups baby spinach leaves
1 large carrot, grated
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
½ cup organic white quinoa
½ cup organic roasted cashews, chopped
½ cup pomegranate seeds
2½ tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
2½ tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
2½ tbsp organic hulled tahini
1 lemon, juiced
Dash freshly ground himalayan rock salt
- Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions. Let cool and fluff with a fork.
- Stir all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until thoroughly combined, adding more lemon juice or salt to your taste if desired.
- Place the chopped kale in a large mixing bowl and pour one third of dressing into the bowl.
- Using your fingers, begin massaging the kale leaves with the dressing. Continue for 1-2 minutes until the kale has slightly collapsed and softened.
- Add the baby spinach, carrot, spring onion, quinoa, roasted cashews and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour over the remainder of the dressing and toss the gently until dressing has evenly coated the salad.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.