ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp organic almond milk or milk of choice
1 tbsp organic raw honey or organic brown rice syrup
2 cups organic shredded coconut
1/8-1/4 tsp of superfood powder of choice:
- Yellow: organic turmeric powder
- Pink: beetroot [owder
- Green: wheatgrass powder, spirulina, alfalfa powder etc.
- Purple: acai or maqui powder
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or high-speed blender in the order they are listed.
- Pulse 8-10 times until mixtures holds together, scraping down the sides of the blender once if necessary.
- Divide mixture evenly between 3 small bowls.
- Colour each bowl of mixture using your superfood powders of choice, using between 1/8-1/4 of a teaspoon to reach the desired colour.
- Mix well with a spoon or spatula until the powder is well incorporated and colourful.
- Roll teaspoon size balls of mature into little ovals/eggs or desired shapes. (This is a great place for the kids to get hands on!)
- Refrigerate eggs for 20 minutes until firm. Enjoy!
Storage: eggs will keep in an air tight container in the fridge for one week.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.