Sweet Potato & Quinoa Patties
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.Arrange your sweet potato pieces on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- At the same time put 750 ml (3 cups) of water and the quinoa in a saucepan over a medium–high heat, bring it to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is cooked and all the liquid is gone.
- When the spuds are cooked, pop them into a large mixing bowl, add your cooked quinoa and use a fork to mash everything together. Add the onion, garlic, cumin and fresh chilli to the mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into 8 large balls (you want these to look like little burger patties).
- Place the patties on a baking tray, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and bake for 15 minutes, or until they’re golden.
Green Tahini & Lime Dressing
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a blender, give it whizz and job done! When your patties are cooked, dollop some tahini dressing on each one, then garnish with some coriander and crushed walnuts.