ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
Spreads, Nut Butter, Honey & Tahini
3 cups organic coconut flakes
1 cup organic hulled tahini
4 organic medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp organic maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of fine Himalayan salt
1 heaping tbsp organic peanut butter
- Blend the coconut flakes in a high powered food processor until buttery (about 3 minutes).
- Add the dates and process until they have broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again.
- Press into a lined lamington tin and place into the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Slice into 24 pieces and enjoy!
- Store fudge in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.