- Prepare pasta according to the directions on the package. Set aside.
- Heat a medium pan on the stove top. Once hot, add cashews. Stir frequently with a spatula until the nuts turn golden brown.
- In a blender or food processor, blend toasted cashews, basil, garlic, lemon juice, oil, water, nutritional yeast and salt.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes on a pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add pesto and water to thin down consistency.
- Stir in cooked pasta and mix well. Adjust seasoning, and garnish with basil and nutritional yeast.