- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Precook the rice & pumpkin and set aside.
- Combine oil, garlic & onion in a saucepan & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrot & corn & cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place chia, sunflower & sesame seeds in a blender & blend for about 1 minute.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl & mix through well.
- Knead the final mixture really well.
- Roll into balls a little smaller than a tennis ball.
- Roll in sesame seeds & bake in the oven for approximately 30- 40mins or until golden.