ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Herbs, Spices & Salt
100g brown rice vermicelli noodles
250g organic tofu
1 tsp organic coconut oil
1/2 organic oven-roasted cashews
1/4 cup organic pepitas
2 tbsp organic black sesame seeds (kalongi)
1/2 bunch coriander, picked
1/2 bunch mint, picked
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
1/2 tsp organic chilli flakes
1/2 tsp organic sesame oil
1 tbsp organic tamari
Juice of 1 lime
1 kaffir lime leaf, chiffonade
- Cook vermicelli noodles as per packet instructions. Drain, rinse and let cool.
- Using a spiraliser, take the cucumber and spiral into ribbons. Get your zucchini and spiral into noodles. Set aside.
- Cut out the tofu into thin rectangles and pan-fry coconut oil. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare your dressing by combining the ingredients well in a small jar or bowl.
- Arrange the salad on a share platter or toss all salad ingredients together.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.