ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 small fennel bulbs, cut into small wedges
3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper
½ head cauliflower, broken or cut into florets
¾ cup organic tricolour quinoa (approx. 2 cups cooked)
Juice of 1 lemon
⅓ cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
30g goats cheese
Seeds from ½ small pomegranate
- Heat oven to 175ºC and line 1 large or 2 medium oven trays with baking paper.
- Place chopped fennel into a medium sized bowl. Drizzle over ½ tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat then scoop out onto one end of prepared large tray and spread out.
- Repeat the same process but with cauliflower florets and bake them both for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place quinoa in a sieve and rinse well. Add rinsed quinoa to a saucepan with lid along with 1 cup of cold water.
- Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer, covered for 15 minutes. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before removing lid and using a fork to fluff it up.
- Drizzle cooked quinoa with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, chopped coriander and toss to combine.
- When the cauliflower and fennel are cooked, add to quinoa.
- Dollop with goats cheese and generously sprinkle the top with pomegranate seeds.
- Lastly, sprinkle over some leftover fennel fronds to garnish.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.