- Preheat your oven to 180ºC and lightly grease or line a 9 x 5 loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the egg. Whisk in the yogurt, bananas, sugar, vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, folding the mix until just combined. Stir through the zucchini until evenly distributed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin, spreading it out with a spatula. Bake for 40 - 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring it to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.