ADD TO WISHLIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a wishlist collection
2 cups any honest to goodness fruit & nut muesli blend 2 cups freshly squeezed apple juice/water or milk 2 tablespoons organic lsa juice of ½ a lemon 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1 granny smith apple, grated natural greek-style yoghurt fresh seasonal fruit, sliced
Cane Sugar Free
- Combine the muesli, LSA, juice/water/milk, lemon juice, cinnamon and apple in a large bowl, cover and put in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, divide the muesli between 4 bowls, top with yoghurt and serve with fresh seasonal fruit, or your choice of goodies!
- Goji berries & coconut flakes - for some extra antioxidants and fats to keep your fuller for longer
- Fruit compote - delicious addition especially served warm in winter!
- Gluten Free Bircher Muesli use rolled/flaked quinoa instead of an oat based muesli and add a selection of nuts, seeds and fruit to this.
Sprinkle on your salad straight from the packet or lightly roast in the oven and toss through your salad for a healthy and nutritious addition to your meal. This mixture is also fabulous to sprinkle on top of home made bread, added to muesli and cereals or even smoothies!
Have no questions.