- In a bowl add chia and 1 cup of water and let sit for 15 mins to become a gel consistency.
- Meanwhile, in a high speed food processor add Blueberries, coconut syrup, super food blend, lemon juice and zest. Mix until combined.
- Give the chia seeds a stir before adding to the berry mix and add until combined.
- Now it's time for the layers. This is completely up to you! I put some strawberries on the bottom with cranberries and mint. Then the chia berry mix follows by yogurt and topped with more cranberries and mint.
- You can definitely keep building the layers all just depends on your preference!