GET TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD STUFF
Buying groups provide benefits to their members, both socially and financially.
Buying groups are a great way for you, your family, friends, business or community group to shop our range of products in the most affordable and sustainable way.
What is a buying group?
A buying group is a community of people who get together to combine their buying power for good. Various forms of buying groups exist, ranging from a small group of family and friends to larger buying groups that are run by members to support regional communities.
Honest to Goodness started with a vision of connecting consumers to producers with demand driven by quality, taste & fairness. Our loyal following of buying groups & long-term customers embody this, we call them our hardcore customers as they lead the charge in demanding high quality, wholesome, tasty food & packaging reduction, making the sacrifices required to live a more healthy & sustainable lifestyle.
What are the benefits of joining or starting a buying group?
- Access to affordable high-quality organic and natural food and health products - shop our range at wholesale prices!
- Experience a sense of community that comes from working together whilst sharing the joy of real food!
- Buying in bulk reduces waste and costs
- Combined shipping of multiple orders reduces carbon emissions and freight costs
- You will be purchasing from a business with ethical values
What Our Customers Say
"We have been ordering as a food group through H2G for several years now. The quality of the produce is consistently great. The service is friendly and prompt. Any issues are resolved quickly and painlessly. If you want to start a food buying group, or order in bulk for yourself, this is the company to do it through" - Matthew Bailey
I'm interested, but have more questions!
Read our buying group frequently asked questions, tips and resources page for more information before signing up.
Anyone can start a buying group. Are you ready to start?
1. Simply fill in our standard wholesale application form here
2. We’ll get back to you within 12 to 18 hours with a password in order for you to login to our wholesale website
3. Login to our wholesale website with these details and you will see all the products at wholesale price and be able to make orders
4. Each wholesale order you place needs to be at a minimum of $500 (ex. GST & Shipping)
5. Payment can be made by Credit Card, Pay Pal or Bank Transfer
6. Allow 3-5 days to receive your goods (depending on where you are located in Australia!)
7. When the order arrives let your members know and enjoy the goodness :)