- Process all ingredients except for coconut and honey in a food processor for up to 10 seconds, until nuts have broken down well.
- Add in desiccated coconut and optional honey if desired.
- Process for 10 seconds until well combined.
- Line a square slice tin with baking paper then evenly fill the tin with your nutty mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
- Drizzle with dark chocolate and/or additional desiccated coconut if desired.