ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons organic olive oil
1 small red onion, finely diced
2 cups vegetable stock
1 cup organic quinoa
zest and juice of one lemon
200g green beans
4 small chicken fillets
4 tablespoons dukkah mix
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place a little olive oil, garlic and onion in saucepan & cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add stock and quinoa, bring to the boil then reduce heat, cover with lid and simmer for 20 mins or until all the stock is absorbed.
- Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile coat chicken breast with dukka and seal on the stovetop in an oven proof dish (with a little olive oil) for 1-2 mins each side.
- Place in the oven for 20 mins or until cooked through. Once quinoa is cooked pour through the lemon juice and zest stir and serve .
- Steam beans and serve dish with quinoa as the base, beans on top and chicken on top of that.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.