- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius. Place the pumpkin slices on a tray, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes or until soft and beginning to caramelise.
- Meanwhile, place all of the pizza base ingredients into a medium bowl and stir until you achieve a thick, smooth batter.
- Spoon half of the batter onto a large sheet of baking paper. Cover with another sheet and then use a rolling pin to flatten it into a 20cm disc. Leave the mix in between the baking paper and place it in the freezer for 5 minutes (this will make it less sticky so that you can pull the top sheet off easily). Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Place two flat baking trays in the oven to preheat while you wait for the dough and pumpkin. (You can also make a pesto now if you’re making your own).
- Add the walnuts to the oven for the last 3 minutes while the pumpkin is roasting, just until they’re lightly toasted.
- Remove the bases from the freezer, peel of the top layer of baking paper, and then with the bottom paper still on, place them on the preheated baking trays. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the spinach, figs and haloumi.
- Remove the bases from the oven and spread with the pesto, layer on the spinach, then the roasted pumpkin, fig slices, torn haloumi chunks and salt and pepper. Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Once you remove the pizzas, sprinkle over some toasted walnuts and fresh rocket leaves. Drizzle over some caramelised balsamic (or honey and regular balsamic) and a little bit of olive oil. Eat immediately and enjoy!