- Preheat oven to 180 degress celsius.
- Gather the sliced eggplant and zucchini drizzle olive oil and sprinkle pinch of salt over top. Arrange onto a baking tray and put in oven. Roast for 15minutes or until slightly burned on the edges.
- Remove vegetables and place in a bowl with diced garlic.
- Rinse Quinoa and drain. Place in saucepan and add measured water, cinnamon, and sprinkle of salt.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat then cover and simmer for 15 minutes-20minutes.
- To assemble the salad, place cooled quinoa in a large serving bowl. Add lemon, herbs, roasted vegetables, avocado and raisins.
- Toss salad and garnish with almonds and pomegranate seeds.