ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1.25kg boneless turkey breast, skin removed
1/3 cup chopped organic macadamias
1/2 cup chopped organic inca berries
1 tbsp chopped sage
1 tsp finely grated orange zest
20g organic butter
cracked organic black pepper
6 cups mixed steamed vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place the organic macadamias, organic incaberries, herbs, orange zest, butter and pepper in a large bowl and hand mix to combine.
- Place the turkey breast on a board and open out to make a flat piece.
- Place the stuffing mixture along the middle of the turkey then roll up and secure with cooking string.
- Place the turkey in a baking dish.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 1 - 1 1/4 hours or until cooked through.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before carving and serving with mixed steamed vegetables.
Have no questions.