- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 fan-forced) and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Core the apples and pears and fill them with the dried fruit. If not all fits simply put what is leftover into the oat mixture. Place half a teaspoon of coconut oil onto the top of each piece of fruit.
- Place the apples into the baking dish and bake for 5 minutes. Then add the pears and bake all of the fruit for a further 10 minutes or until the skin is almost bursting.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, spices, vanilla, coconut sugar and coconut milk. Pour it into the dish around the baked fruit. Sprinkle over the crushed walnuts and place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling golden brown.
- Warm some bowls and serve the oatmeal hot. Add a dollop of yoghurt on the side and drizzle over some extra warmed milk and maple syrup, if you please. Enjoy!