ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cabbage (any variety is fine)
1/4 cup celery stalks, cut into small dices
2 cups thinly sliced granny smith apple (I also like to grate it)
1/4 cup organic mayonnaise (whole egg)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup organic toasted chopped walnuts
1/4 cup organic sultanas or raisins
1/4 seedless green grapes (sliced) – optional
pinch of organic nutmeg
salt and cracked pepper
- In a bowl toss apple with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Shred the cabbage and stir in the raisins, celery, walnuts and grapes.
- Mix the mayonnaise, nutmeg and 1 tablespoon lemon juice together.
- Fold mayonnaise into mixture.
- Serve immediately or cover and let rest in the fridge for at least an hour to allow the flavours to come together.
Have no questions.