Strawberry Chia Jam
- place all ingredients into a blender and then pour into a clean, sterilised jar and set aside in the fridge to thicken.
- Rinse and drain the cashews and then place into a blender or coffee grinder and blend well until very smooth and creamy, cover and set aside.
Oat and Almond Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius and line a muffins tray with patty tins or press in squares of baking paper.
- Place the coconut cream, eggs and coconut oil into a food processor/blender and blend to a smooth batter.
- Add the honey, oat flour, almond meal, lemon zest and juice, bicarbonate soda and vinegar. Blend again until well combined.
- Half fill each muffin hole with the cake batter. Then grab the jam and cashew cream and add a dollop of each into the middle of each muffin. Lastly, pour more batter into each muffin hole to cover the jam and cream.
- Slice the spare strawberries in half and top each muffin with a strawberry half (cut side facing up) and a sprinkling of rolled oats.
- Place into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are turning slightly golden and spring back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying.