ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
6 savoy cabbage leaves
1/4 cup biodynamic rainfed brown rice
1/3 cup organic currants
1/3 cup organic pine nuts
1 cup packed tight of mixed greens; kales, parsley, spinach, chard, silverbeet, rocket etc
1 spring onion
1/3 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
1 stick of celery, cut finely
1/2 carrot, diced
small amount of diced pumpkin
chopped chilli, grated fresh turmeric and pumpkin
seeds to garnish if you like!
- Pre-heat the oven to 185 degrees celsius.
- Cook the rice and place in a medium sized bowl. Set aside while you blanch the cabbage leaves.
- In a large pan, bring some water to rapid boil and add one cabbage leaf at a time. Sit in boiling water for 30-60seconds, and put straight into a sink of cold water.
- Place one cabbage leaf on a chopping board and with a small sharp knife, thin down the centre stalk so it rolls easier (be careful not to make a hole!).
- Add onion, corn, celery, carrot & pumpkin to the rice bowl and mix well with a splash of olive oil.
- Place a couple of tablespoons of the mixture at the stalk-end of the leaf and roll over once, then fold the sides in and complete the roll - try to make it tight and neat.
- Place in a small dish and containe until all leaves are stuffed! Then sprinkle with salt, olive oil, freshly grated turmeric, pumpkin seeds and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad. The rolls are delicious cold the next day with some tomato chutney!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.