- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl combine the gluten free flour, buckwheat flour, almond meal, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
- Next add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until mixed well, don’t overmix the batter.
- Prepare two springform pans by greasing them lightly with coconut oil or vegan butter. Divide cake batter in two and transfer into the baking tins. Bake for 20-23 min. Once baked, set aside and let cool down on a cooling rack. Coconut Cream
- In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form. Beat in the vanilla and maple, make sure not to overbeat. Assembly
- Scoop 4-5 tbsp of coconut cream on top of the cake and spread to the edges in an even layer. Next place cut strawberries on top. Place the second cake (domed side up) on top of the cream layer. Add more cream on top and spread to the sides. Finally decorate the cake with the remaining fruit. Enjoy!