- Preheat the oven to 160°c fan forced/180°c and line a large tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine the almond meal, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the egg, honey and vanilla into the dry ingredients and mix everything together until just combined. The mixture should be able to hold itself but should still be a little wet and drop off of a spoon.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they're evenly spaced as the mixture will spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes until the cookies turn dark golden brown around the edges but are still soft to touch. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Once the cookies are cool, gently melt the dark chocolate over a double-boiler or in 10-second bursts in the microwave. Use a teaspoon to drizzle the chocolate over each cookie before letting the chocolate set and serving.