ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
2 ½ cups blanched almond meal
½ cup organic sorghum flour
1 ½ tsp bi-carb soda
1/8 tsp Himalayan rock salt
¼ cup organic pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup organic coconut oil (purified & deodorised), melted
- Combine almond meal, sorghum, bi-carb soda and salt in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, vanilla and melted coconut oil.
- Add your wet ingredients to dry and mix well to combine, forming a cookie dough.
- Lay a large rectangle of trimmed baking paper or plastic wrap on your kitchen bench.
- Place cookie dough onto your lined bench and cover with an equally sized piece of baking paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough between the two sheets into a large rectangle, about 1cm /1/3” thick.
- Transfer your dough (still layered in between the baking sheets or plastic wrap) to a baking tray and refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 165°C.
- Remove the dough from fridge after the hour, and cut out into desired shapes. Use a cake knife or spatula to carefully transfer cookies one by one to another baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the preheated oven immediately and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and, if desired, sprinkle immediately with coconut sugar or cinnamon etc. Let cool completely.
- With the leftover dough scraps, form a ball and re-roll between parchment and refrigerate again for 30 minutes. Repeat the same process as above until all dough has been used.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.