ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/4 coconut water
1 tbsp organic arrowroot powder
1/2 can (135ml) organic coconut cream
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 cup organic brown rice syrup
2 tsp xylitol or extra brown rice syrup
1 cup organic cashews soaked over night, then rinsed
1 can organic coconut milk (270ml), chilled
200 g strawberries, washed & hulled
A few drops of strawberry oil, optional
Coconut yoghurt for dipping
- Combine the coconut water & arrowroot until smooth, set aside.
- Gently warm the coconut cream with salt, vanilla powder, brown rice syrup and xylitol. Once warm, stir through the coconut water + arrowroot mixture and whisk to combine.
- Cook until thick then set aside to cool.
- In a high powered blender add the soaked cashews, coconut milk, strawberries and coconut cream mix. Blend until smooth. Taste the mixture and add more brown rice syrup or strawberries to sweeten if necessary.
- Pop the blended mix into the fridge to cool.
- Once cool, pour into popsicle moulds, add sticks then freeze.
- Once frozen, dip on coconut yogurt & freeze again on a lined tray. (To make the coconut yogurt runny, mix in a small amount of almond milk)
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.