ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Trail Mixes, Snacks & Blends
2 cups mixed raw nuts (try our orgainc ABC Mix)
1/2 cup organic pepitas
1/4 cup organic sunflower seeds
1 Tbs organic maple syrup
1 Tbs extra virgin coconut oil, melted
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder
1 cup organic coconut flakes
1/4 cup organic goji berries
1/4 cup organic dried apple, chopped into small pieces
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 150ºC.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl combine maple syrup with melted coconut oil. Pour into bowl of mixed nuts and seeds and stir, ensuring dry ingredients are well coated.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla powder and mix well.
- Add coconut flakes and stir through.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a tray lined with baking paper. Bake in oven for 10 -12 minutes or until lightly golden. Check after 6 - 8 minutes to ensure muesli is not burning and gently mix around if needed. You can also bake in 2 smaller batches.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Stir through goji berries and dried apple.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.