ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic macadamias
2/3 cup organic cashews
1+ ¼ cup organic desiccated coconut
½ cup organic brown rice protein powder
½ cup packed organic medjool dates (pitted)
2 tbsp organic coconut butter (softened/smooth)
1/3 cup organic almond butter
½ tsp organic vanilla powder or 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- Blend the macadamias, cashews, coconut, protein powder and vanilla bean in a food processor until ingredients are well combined and nuts have completely broken down.
- Add the coconut butter, almond butter and pitted dates and process until the mixture is well combined and is able to stick together. (TIP: If the mixture is still too dry and crumbly, add some more almond or coconut butter until the desired consistency is achieved)
- Spoon out 1-2 tablespoons worth of mixture and roll it into a smooth, even ball using your hands.
- Place into a tray or container and repeat until all of the mixture is used up.
- Store protein balls in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Enjoy as a delicious, sweet and creamy snack!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.