- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs with orange zest and juice.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Pour mixture into a lined small loaf tin or cake tin.
- Sprinkle extra flaked almonds on top. Cover loosely with a piece of baking paper to stop almonds from burning. Remove after 1/2 way of cooking time.
- Bake in oven for 35 - 40 minutes or until cooked through and lightly golden on top.
- Hints: Use a combination of dried fruits for a fun variety of sweet bursts of flavour. If you don't have flaked almonds you can also use 1/2 cup of chopped almonds or nuts of choice. You can make this moist Christmas cake in advance and store in refrigerator.