ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
Teas & Coffee
Flours, Meals & Baking
Chocolate, Cacao & Cocoa
Herbs, Spices & Salt
1 ¼ cup organic spelt flour
¼ tsp Himalayan salt
1 cup almond butter
4 tbsp organic coconut oil
1 tbsp hot water
1 tbsp organic espresso coffee
3 tbsp organic cocoa powder
4 tbsp organic maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Organic pepitas & espresso coffee to top
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper
- In a small bowl, mix coconut oil and water together. Gently heat in the microwave for 10-30 seconds, then add espresso powder and stir until dissolved. Set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together spelt flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, coffee mixture and vanilla. Stir with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on lined tray. Flatten with the back of a wooden spoon, then sprinkle with pepitas and espresso powder if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!
*Optional: Drizzle with melted chocolate or add 1/3 cup of chocolate drops to the mix for a mocha inspired cookie!
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.