- Add coriander and cumin to chicken stock, bring to boil.
- Pour stock over the couscous, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover, fork couscous until fluffy and grains have separated.
- Add steamed pumpkin, tomatoes, almonds, parsley and sultanas.
- Toss well to combine and adjust seasoning.
- Grill lamb fillets on a hot pre-heated grill plate (2-3 minutes) each side until done to your liking, rest (5 minutes) before slicing diagonally and serving.
- To serve, divide couscous between 4 plates, top with lamb and drizzle generously with yoghurt.