ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1 cup organic buckwheat flour
1 cup organic quinoa flakes
½ cup organic desiccated coconut
½ cup organic shredded coconut
½ cup organic macadamias, chopped
¾ cup organic brown rice syrup (to make sugar free)
OR ½ cup organic raw honey
¾ cup organic coconut oil
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp hot water
½ tsp organic vanilla powder
1 lemon’s juice & zest (optional)
Cane Sugar Free
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and line baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine buckwheat flour, quinoa flakes, desiccated & shredded coconut, macadamias, vanilla powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and syrup or honey together in a small pot over low heat.
- Combine bicarb soda and warm water to dissolve, then add this to the pot along with the lemon juice and zest (if using). Stir well.
- Remove from heat and pour the liquid over your dry mixture.
- Combine until all ingredients are evenly mixed. (If it seems too dry, add a little more water or oil until it just reaches the right consistency).
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of mixture and form into biscuits using your hands. Press down lightly onto your lined trays.
- Bake in the oven until golden (between 8-12 minutes depending how crunchy you like them!)
- Let cool for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Have no questions.