1. Begin by making crumble - pre-heat oven. Melt coconut oil with almond butter in a small saucepan.
2. In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, coconut, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg and pour in melted oil/almond butter. Combine well. Stir through flaked almonds.
3. Spread crumble onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
4. Meanwhile, melt coconut oil in a small saucepan, add apples, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook over low-medium heat and stir frequently until apples are softened.
5. Assemble parfaits in glasses with layers of apple, yoghurt and crumble and repeat.
6. Serve warm or place in the fridge to chill.
Tips: If you have a sweet tooth you can add a touch of natural sweetener to your crumble (such as coconut sugar, maple syrup, rice malt syrup or raw honey).