- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place all of the vegetables and apple in a large ceramic baking pan and pour over a generous amount of olive oil and toss until they are coated well in the oil. Sprinkle over the thyme and rosemary.
- Cut each sausage into thirds and nestle in amongst the vegetables.
- In a small jug place the stock, curry powder and garlic and stir to combine.
- Pour the tomatoes evenly over the sausages and vegetable mix and then pour over the jug mixture. Place into the oven for 1 hour. Check after the hour and if the vegetables have not cooked through (you should be able to easily put a fork through them) cover the pan with aluminium foil and place back into the oven for a further 30 mins.
- Once the vegetables have cooked through remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.