- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarb soda and cinnamon together into a large bowl.
- Add chia seeds and stir through, then add blueberries and stir through. Put aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together bananas, egg, yoghurt, oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture into the flour mix and fold in until just combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 55-60 mins.
- Cool before removing from tin and devouring!