ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
3/4 cup organic rapadura sugar
1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
1 cup mashed banana
2 large free-range eggs
1/2 cup organic coconut yogurt
1/4 organic maple syrup (optional)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups organic unbleached plain flour
1 tbsp aluminium-free baking powder
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
80g Creamy Dark 55% dark chocolate, broken into chunks
3/4 cup australian pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- With an electric beater, cream sugar and coconut oil until smooth. Add the banana, egg, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla, mix until just combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Add the chocolate and pecan into the flour and stir through.
- Gently fold the flour mixture into the banana until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
Have no questions.