- Preheat oven to 180 and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- With an electric beater, cream sugar and coconut oil until smooth. Add the banana, egg, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla, mix until just combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Add the chocolate and pecan into the flour and stir through.
- Gently fold the flour mixture into the banana until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.