ADD TO FAVOURITES LIST
Hey there, we like your taste. Please select a favourites collection
1/2 cup organic rolled oats
1 cup of milk
1 heaped teaspoon of coconut butter
1 ripe banana
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
1/4 cup of organic almonds
1/4 cup organic incaberries- sliced
- Combine the organic rolled oats with milk in a small saucepan.
- Let the oats soften for about half an hour in the saucepan.
- Cook over a very low heat for about 20 minutes, giving it a good stir often.
- Take off the heat and stir in the heaped teaspoon of coconut butter.
- For a milkier porridge stir in a little extra milk.
- Brown a ripe but firm sliced banana in coconut oil in a frypan over medium heat.
- To lightly toast the organic almonds, place almonds in an ungreased pan and stir often over medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve the caramelised banana with the porridge and top with toasted almonds and sliced incaberries.
- For a sweeter porridge drizzle with some honey.
- Spiced rhubarb porridge option Dissolve 1/4 cup sugar in 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan (You could use organic rapadura sugar or palm sugar if you prefer). Add a small piece of star anise and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Add 2-3 chopped stems of rhubarb and simmer over low heat until the rhubarb is soft, about 10mins. Top the porridge with rhubarb and drizzle over a generous amount of the cooking syrup.
Cane Sugar Free
Have no questions.