- Using a high-speed blender, and working in separate batches, grind the cashews, walnuts and almonds into a flour, tipping each batch into a mixing bowl.
- Add the ground nuts to a food processor. Add the coconut syrup, vanilla, dried banana, mashed banana and lemon juice, then pulse to the consistency of a moist cake. The mixture should bind to itself when pressed together between your fingers.
- Press the mixture into 24 mini cupcake tins lined with cases, or into 24 mini silicone cupcake moulds, then turn the cupcakes out onto a clean, flat surface.
- Blend all the frosting ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Pop into a piping (icing) bag and pipe onto the cupcakes. Top each cupcake with a piece of banana just before serving.
- The cupcakes will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days, or can be frosted and frozen for several months