- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Combine the buckwheat flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Whisk together.
- Add the diced butter to the dry ingredients and using a fork cut the butter into the flour until it becomes a crumbly consistency.
- Add the maple syrup, milk, yogurt, shredded coconut and stir gently. Add the blueberries and gently stir. You may need to use your hands to knead and ensure everything is combined.
- On a lined baking tray, form the dough into a circle that’s about an inch deep all around. Score into 8 equal slices.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light brown.
- While baking, whip the cream with 2 tbsp maple syrup until smooth and creamy.