- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Remove the skin from the pumpkin and chop into 2cm cubes. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil, toss to coat and season with salt. Spread out evenly on the tray and roast for 20 minutes or until softened and beginning to caramelise.
- Meanwhile, begin the pastry. Place the buckwheat flour, almond meal, tapioca flour, salt and cumin into a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add the olive oil and use a knife in a cutting action until it comes together. Add the iced water and use your hands to knead it in the bowl into a dough.
- Press the dough evenly into a greased or lined tart tin (I use a 20cm loose bottom tart tin) and prick a couple of times with a fork. Lower the oven temperature to 180 degrees and place into the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While the tart shell bakes, heat the last tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Fry onion and garlic for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Roughly chop the spinach and basil and add it to the pan and stir until just wilted. Set aside. Drain the cherry tomatoes.
- Put a layer of the spinach mixture into the bottom of the tart, then a layer of pumpkin, tomatoes and feta. Repeat this with another layer of each, finishing with the feta.
- Whisk the eggs and salt and pepper and carefully pour over the filling. Place the tart into the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until set and beginning to turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly in the pan before serving. Serve with rocket or a side salad of your choice. Enjoy!