- Gently toss together carrot, zucchini, apple, coconut and sultanas*; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Combine eggs, oil and vanilla in a separate bowl; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick).
- Fold in carrot mixture. Completely fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups as they do not rise.
- Bake at 180° for 20-22 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Notes: *These ingredients may seem as though they have a lot of excess liquid. Do not remove/drain. This helps to form the muffin batter.